Our team at ADVICO is always thinking about you, our clients, their families, our partners and our community, especially at a time like this.
We understand that this is a difficult time, and we are all affected in different ways, but it also reaffirms our commitment and the essential role that we as advisors play in helping you plan for both life’s expected and unexpected events.
Our ADVICO team continues to operate. We have adapted and our advisors are available to help you prepare and develop your plans in the following ways;
- Increased accessibility and flexibility with our virtual platform and availability to meet through skype and facetime;
- Ability to process insurance applications and deliver policies electronically, at a quicker pace and without extensive medical requirements.
- Continuing to offer strategies and effective solutions for our business owners and professional clients by providing;
- Tax strategies in light of the passive income and TOSI changes from last year.
- Life, critical illness and disability insurance for those concerned about their health, especially considering these new health risks.
- Asset protection and less volatile investment options for those upset about their investment returns.
- Business continuity strategies if their business has been affected.
- Protecting intergenerational wealth through estate planning.
- Protection for children for those concerned about the health and future of their families.
- No-obligation insurance reviews for businesses and professionals looking to consolidate insurance products under one portfolio, serviced by an advisor and a team of supports.
ADVICO is a local business that was created to help other local businesses and professionals. We are here to help – that has not changed. Please feel free to call us at 780-467-7451 or email us at ContactUs@ADVICO.ca
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you through these uncertain times. Stay safe and healthy.