1. Responsibility of Contributors
If you contribute any content to this website, you are accepting all responsibility for the content. Therefore, you will be held liable for any harm that results from the use of that content. Any type of content (text, images, graphics, etc.) contributed to this website must not:
2. Responsibility of Visitors
Visitors of this website are to be responsible for taking precautions when reviewing, using, or downloading material from this website. The material posted to this site has not been, and cannot be, 100% reviewed, and therefore ADVICO Advisory cannot be responsible for the material’s content, use, effects, or accuracy.ADVICO Advisory disclaims responsibility of any harm or loss resulting from the use of this website.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites
ADVICO Advisory is not responsible for content found or used via links to other website. We have not reviewed or endorsed the material contained within any outside websites, and disclaim any responsibility for any harm or loss resulting from the use of these external sites.
4. Copyright Infringement
We as that you respect the intellectual property rights of our website and ADVICO Advisory, as well as the intellectual property rights of others. Any visitors found repeatedly infringing upon copyrights will no longer be allowed to access the site. If visitors see material on the website that does violate intellectual property rights of any kind, we ask that you notify our staff immediately so appropriate action can be taken.
5. Intellectual Property
Your use of this website does not give you permission to reproduce or use any trademarks, service marks, graphics, or logos representing ADVICO Advisory or those representing third-parties.
We maintain the right to terminate your access to all or any part of this website at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
This website disclaims all warranties that the content within will be error free or that access to the site will be unlimited, continuous, or uninterrupted. Visitors use, download, or obtain services at their own discretion and risk.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event will ADVICO Advisory be liable, with respect to any subject matter of this agreement, under any legal theory for any loss, damages, cost or harm of any kind.
9. General Representation
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ADVICO Advisory and all of its staff members from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of this website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
Through use of this website, users agree to all subject matter included in these terms of service. These terms can be modified or updated by executives of the ADVICO Advisory at any time. This website will be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada. If any part of this agreement is deemed invalid, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, while the remaining sections of the agreement will remain in full force.
Our Privacy and Commitment to Protecting your Privacy
ADVICO values your business and we thank you for your confidence in choosing our firm as your source of advice and product. As our client, you trust us with your personal information. We respect that trust and want you to be aware of our commitment to protect the information you share in the course of doing business with us.
Your Rights as they pertain to your personal information
- You have the right to know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your personal information.
- You have the right to expect an organization to handle your information reasonably and to not use it for any other purpose other than the one to which you consented.
- You have the right to know who in an organization is responsible for protecting your information
- You have the right to expect an organization to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure.
- You have the right to inspect the information an organization holds about you and make sure it is accurate, complete and current.
- You have the right to expect an organization to destroy your information when requested or when no longer required for the intended original purpose.
- You have the right to confidentially from an organization about how it handles your information and to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada if need be.
How we Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information
When you do business with us, you share personal information so that we may provide you with products and services that best meet your needs. We assume your consent allows our firm to use this information in an appropriate manner. We may use and disclose this information in order to:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner
- Assess your application for investment, insurance and other services available to you by our firm
- Evaluate claims and underwriting risks when required
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Analyze business results
- Act as required or authorized by law
What We Will NOT Do With Your Information
We do not sell client information to anyone; nor do we share client information with organizations outside of our relationship with you.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information*
All employees, associated advisors and suppliers who are granted access to client records understand the need to keep this information protected and confidential. They know they are to use the information only for the purpose intended. This expectation is clearly communicated. We’ve also established physical and systems safeguards, along with proper processes, to protect client information from unauthorized access or use.